04 August 2015

Tea time


Great fun to get out, even in poor weather. Tilt was playing outside as a trio but behind some protection, so it wasn't as cold as it could have been. This was fun. James had a new keyboard to play with. I did my first singing on stage, at least outside the comfort of an SATB choir - Let's get lost, Night and day, You'd be so nice to come home to - and I had my PA out for a run. Also, a new bass, a cheap Squier PJ that's not at all bad (although I mostly played my Fender MIM Jazz with DiMarzios). Dave had his best kit out. We snuck in Nirvana and the latins were particularly comfy and lots of room for solos all round. To top it off, singer Laura sat in for a few songs. I really enjoyed this one.

Tilt Trio played at Adore Tea. Tilt comprises James Woodman (piano), Eric Pozza (bass) and Dave McDade (drums).
  • Thanks to Bob Howe for the pics
  • No comments: