08 December 2018

Gardening


It's the day after and Megan's had me out in the garden and it's not something I love. Gardening as in Tilt+1 playing the ANU Fellows Bar garden with a decent audience and a few beers is what I like. It was much fun last night with Josh Knoop sitting in for some more complex comping and those different sounds of guitar soloing. And despite some annoying gear problems (not a problem I usually have, but it's plagued me this gig and last), I was playing well so in a good mood. Playing well is why we do it and a break to travel then a few gigs for Christmas seems to have done it for me. So, thanks to James and Dave and Josh, and see you on Thurs for another outing.

Tilt+1 played at ANU Fellow Bar garden. Tilt was James Woodman (piano), Dave McDade (drums) and Eric Pozza (bass). +1 was Josh Knoop (guitar).

1 comment:

Whispering Gums said...

I love Fellows Garden. What a beautiful place to play - and to listen to people playing.