26 February 2024

Fringed

I've been in Adelaide to visit family for the last week and the Festival Fringe was on but we didn't go this year and no jazz otherwise so I was relieved to hear strains of Mozart at the Airport as I was waiting for the return flight.  It was his Turkish March.  Then I chatted with the family and got an encore of JVKE Golden Hour.  Both on a baby grand made available for the public to play.  The pianist was Nina, over from Poland with parents to catch up with family now here.  Nice to hear some classics amongst the Swift onslaught of recent days, interesting or otherwise as that might be.

Nina played Mozart and more in the Adelaide Airport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is my grandniece she was over to visit us my pride and love is overwhelming words escape me love you injoyed it